John Girard, CEO of Clickability, passed this job to me:
Clickability seeks a Director of Client Services to lead and develop its client servicest eam. The position requires a high degree of commitment and responsibility, exceptional written and verbal communications skills, and a high level of technical aptitude. The job will be best suited to an individual who can work successfully both as part of a team and independently. Applicants should be interested in joining a fast-paced, expanding small business.
We are seeking a candidate with a broad range of abilities and interests; someone as capable building and developing structures for team growth, as working directly with customers who need immediate technical assistance with our products. Candidates should understand everyone at Clickability is expected to wear multiple hats, and to wear them well!
The position will start as a contract position and will transition to a full-time position with benefits if the candidate meets specific initial milestones.
Clickability, Inc. is a leading provider of content management software-as-a-service. We are an established, profitable ASP company with over 4 years of experience providing outsourced Internet technology products to some of the world’s most prominent brands.
Among the 70+ publishers who have selected our award-winning solutions are The Wall Street Journal, CNN Interactive, Internet World, and About.com. For more information, please visit: http://www.clickability.com
• Day-to-day customer assistance / troubleshooting
• Management and hands-on implementation of customer integration projects
• Some after hours client support
• Client services team and support structures building:
o Team growth planning
o End-user training documentation development
o Client services portal strategy and deployment
• 3+ years of client services / technical project management required, 4 years preferred, ideally from a Big Three firm or an established content management vendor
• An in depth understanding of Internet technology (DNS, web metrics, etc.)
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional organizational skills – we are committed to the highest possible levels of service to our clients, and you should be too
Apply to: email@example.com