forwarded to me by Patrick McKenna — Vice President, Business Development at LiveOps:
LiveOps is searching for an experienced Marketing Manager to build and manage a rapidly growing line of consumer marketing business. The optimal candidate for this position will be a leader, and will have strong consumer marketing experience and excellent problem solving skills. A relevant post-graduate degree (Master’s in Marketing or MBA) is strongly desired.
LiveOps, a fast-growing, profitable, pre-IPO tech company, is leading a revolution in the $35 billion outsourced teleservices industry by offering a business platform that integrates the most advanced internet and telephony technology with a state-of-the-art, home-based call center system. This enables LiveOps to provide the most sophisticated, scalable and reliable call center services available today. The tech platform is proprietary, facilitating faster and more effective innovation than competitors. LiveOps cutting-edge technology is constantly being shaped, developed, and customized by the best and brightest in the industry.
The Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for implementation, management and analysis of the consumer marketing business. Overall responsibilities include analyzing program performance, communicating with clients and vendors, coordinating internal resources, developing plans to improve program performance, and recommending additional revenue enhancing programs. The Marketing Manager will be evaluated on program performance and improvement.
– OWN THE SUCCESS OF MARKETING PROGRAMS: Implement marketing programs that reach thousands of customers every week. Analyze marketing programs across client products, offers and other variables; analyze agent performance; analyze training and incentive program effectiveness; and analyze program profitability.
– OWN MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS: Be the hands-on point of contact with key partners. Collaborate closely with clients and partners to develop win-win solutions, set realistic expectations, and regularly communicate progress, trends, successes, and areas for improvement.
– Work with clients and LiveOps account managers and product teams to optimize programs and implement new and updated offers. Coordinate with agent management team for agent training and communication.
– Develop a deep understanding of the direct response industry: What is our customer’s most successful offer? Why? What are key drivers of success? What new business opportunities or new revenue streams are available?
– Proactively develop and implement plans for improving performance.
– BA/BS required, MBA or Master’s in Marketing strongly preferred.
– 3-5 yrs of deep consumer marketing experience: Experience in customer segmentation, targeting and positioning as well as strong understanding of branding and consumer experience.
– Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
– Analytical Ability: Able to use various internal tools, to generate performance reports, and to conduct analyses. Ability to recognize trends and key levers for improving program performance.
– Project management: Detail-oriented, organized, and able to quickly prioritize and manage requirements and feedback as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Insightful thinking: Ability to quickly assess key issues and to work with the right resources in the company to resolve them. Ability to identify opportunities to improve results and increase both client and LiveOps revenues.
– Cross-functional team management: Experience managing and marshalling resources across several internal groups across an organization.
– Knowledge of Telesales, Internet Commerce or Direct Marketing industry preferred.
LiveOps hires self-directed leaders and innovative thinkers who thrive in a fun, high growth, entrepreneurial, customer-centric technology and service company where accomplished, creative, dynamic, people work hard, work smart, wear many hats and manage to lead balanced lives.
LiveOps offers competitive salary commensurate with experience, stock options, health and dental benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume (Word attachments preferred) and cover letter with salary history (a must) to email@example.com. LiveOps is an equal opportunity employer